Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Watching a beer discussion

Tonight I went to Lazlo's in Lincoln, NE and sat at the bar and observed an interesting discussion about beer between two couples.  One couple was two women, locals, and the other couple was a man and woman, from Colorado. The two couples had a light hearted  discussion on beer, beer travel, beer fests and what they look for in a beer.  The discussion was so intriguing that I could not help but listen in every once in a while.  It is great to see fellow beer lovers talking the gospel of good beer and interacting with other beer lovers. 

I have been to Lazlo's only a few times and have yet to see a consistent bartender so I am just another customer.  I am not recognized by my name or as the QCBG, so I just can sit in oblivion and be a regular customer.  Sometimes it is good to just be another face and not be recognized by anyone.

All in all it was a good and relaxing night. I look forward to more nights like tonight while I am on the road.

QC Beerguy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment