Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A few QC updates

Just wanted to hit a few happenings in the QC area.  Both Bent River and Front Street have opened up their second locations.  Looking forward to visiting both new locations, if you have a chance go check them out.  Also Blue Cat has unveiled its American Pale Ale.  As they describe it as refreshing, medium light body with plenty of hops!  6% ABV and 40 IBU's.  Great River has a small batch Golden Ale and their latest beer Dos Pistolas Negra.  As they describe it as a Mexican-style Dark Lager that is light, crisp, and smooth with just a hint of caramel.  ABV 5.6%.

So that is a quick update on the QC beer scene,

QC Beerguy

3 comments:

  1. Front St. had a ribbon-cutting ceremony, and have begun brewing at the new location, but it isn't yet open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any beers worth filling a growler at these two breweries?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife is from Davenport. We make it up to see her family every little bit. We were just there a couple weeks ago, and will be again, next weekend. I finally got to try out Blue Cat while I was there. I would like to get in contact with you to discuss some beer related things. I can't find any other way to contact you, on your blog. My email is treefrogfrank at g mail . com
    You know what to do about the spaces... Please email me when you get the opportunity. I love the blog! I actually found out about it from your card left near the entrance at Blue Cat!

    ReplyDelete