Thursday, August 11, 2011

Heading to Madison and the Great Taste of the Midwest

Tomorrow we head up to Madison and then the Great Taste of the Midwest on Saturday.  We will make a stop at Galena Brewing Company on the way up and then onto Madison to begin the hunt for a great place to pre party the night away.

Then it is up Saturday AM to get ready for the Great Taste, then off to sit in line and digest the program.  At 1pm the fun begins, five hours of drinking beer with 6000 of our closest friends.  Hope the weather behaves on Saturday, I am crossing my fingers.

If I am able to make coherent thoughts during the weekend I will try to blog, but then again it may be Monday before I can think properly.

If you are going look me up!  I know I will be having a great time, since this is the most wonderful time of the year.

QC Beerguy

No comments:

Post a Comment