Friday, March 29, 2013

Self Update

I know I have not posted a blog in a while and plan on doing a better job from now on.  But first an update on myself and kind of a reason why I have been slacking.  With in the last month I have switched my employer and now have a dream job.  I am a Craft beer and wine sales representative for Johnson Brothers of Iowa.  That means I am now selling craft beer for a living, so yes it is a dream job opportunity.  My territory includes the Iowa QC area and Clinton, IA.  Some of the brands I represent are Bell's, North Coast, Lost Coast, Left Coast and Twisted Pine. 

So needless to say I have been a bit hesitant to blog a bunch about various subjects in beer, since I want to make sure not to do anything to hurt my new employment.  With that said from now on anything I talk about will be my own opinion and have nothing to do with my employer.  I want to continue my blog but my job will come first, if need to the blog will have to go.

Long live beer and in particular craft and home brew beer!

QC Beerguy.

No comments:

Post a Comment