Monday, July 23, 2012

Rock Island

Yes I missed the opening of Against the Grain, because I was out of town.  I did have a chance to get there the past weekend to enjoy their beer selection with my wife.  All I can say is that we enjoyed ourselves and they do have beers on tap that you cannot normally find in the QC.  They are proud of this and are trying to be different.  I have been there a couple times since and feel very comfortable here.  Rich and Neil make for a good bartending team.

When we left Against the Grain we went down to Blue Cat for dinner.  Our friends and I ordered their latest beer Phil, labeled as an American Pale Ale.  I did not fully understand the beer and guessing the beers I had before affected my perception, so that means a retake on Phil with a clean palate.  I look forward to a retry.

QC Beerguy

No comments:

Post a Comment